Are you getting the best sleep that you can?
Edwin Frost is the President and
Chief Clinical Officer of CPAP America, a
for sleep apnea relief, education, CPAP equipment, and Home Sleep
Testing in West Deptford, New Jersey. A native of Bridgeton, Frost is a Registered
Therapist and has managed 27 sleep labs. He currently sits on the New
Jersey State Board of Respiratory Care and is a speaker for A&T
During the presentation, Frost will cover many topics, including:
- Home sleep testing vs. in-lab testing
- Possible disorders affecting your sleep, and the consequences of leaving them untreated
- How you can improve your sleep and quality of life when living with sleep apnea
- How to avoid chronic diseases, improve how you feel, and achieve better performance in your work and fitness practices
- Fitting a CPAP Mask and the importance of cleaning your CPAP equipment
CPAP America is provider of choice for the national sleep
foundation and assists with new, low cost equipment and start up supplies for those with financial hardships. The
organization has expert clinicians on staff to help people get the best products to meet their needs.