2021 Peeps Diorama Contest Official Rules
1. Think of a scene. Sketch some ideas. Extra credit may be given to those who deftly employ puns in the concept or title.
2. Make your diorama using a shoebox or comparable item of
reasonable size, not to exceed 14 x 10 x 5” . To be eligible for finalist
standing, the diorama must be transportable to the library by one person. Melt, mold and manipulate those chicks and bunnies to bring your vision to life.
3. Bring your diorama to the library for submission.
Your submission must provide:
· Your name and age.
· The names and of anybody who contributed to the diorama.
· A phone number and email address.
· The title of your diorama.
· A caption accompanying your diorama about your creation or its significance.
Entries without this information will not be considered.
4. Submissions are due by Friday, April 16.
By entering, you authorize The Cherry Hill Library to publish photos of your
diorama and to identify you as the entrant with those photos. The Library staff will notify entrants by Friday, April 21st, if their entry has been selected as a
5. The 1st place winner will receive a $20 gift card and custom award ribbon. 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive a custom award ribbon.